Are you looking for a speaker or workshop facilitator for your next event or seminar?
My goal is to always give a great presentation where the audience walks away with information that empowers them to take action. We learn by hearing, seeing, and doing. I use all these senses in my presentation to make sure the audience gets it! They are made interactive and engaging with authentic stories. The audience won’t feel talked to, they will actually feel a part of it. Contact us for more information on how we can work together to make your next event great.
I have spoken to several groups in the St. Louis area; including the Middendorf/Kredell & Corporate Libraries, MOPS groups, Retirement Homes, Professional Women & Business Networking Groups. I’m also a member of Toastmasters.
The larger events I spoke at:
- 2016 Working Women’s Survival Show Breakout Session: Calming Your Photo Overwhelm
- 2017 APPO Conference Breakout Session/Cleveland, OH: Eliminate Your Fear! Learn How to Give Knockout Presentations with Ease
- 2018 APPO Conference Breakout Session.Raleigh, NC: Joyful You Joyful Business
- 2018 Toastmasters District Conference Breakout Session: Entrepreneurial Excellence
- 2018 Professional Organizers of Canada Breakout Session/Kelowna, BC: Joyful You Joyful Business
- 2019 12 Hour Pre-APPO Conference Intensive Session/Albuquerque, NM: Confidence, Clarity, & Intention to Creating a Successful Business.
Topics I speak on:
- Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone and Onto the Stage/Fear of Public Speaking & Guide to Creating a Speech
- Creating Your Vision for Your Life/Interactive Workshop
- Organizing to Fit Your Personality
- Joyful You Joyful Business