Are you looking for a break-out speaker for your next event?
My goal is to give an excellent presentation where the audience walks away with information that empowers them to take action. All sessions are made highly interactive and engaging with authentic stories. The audience won’t feel talked to; they will feel a part of it! Contact me to discuss more how we can select the best topic for your event.
Lisa Luken & Lisa Bianco received a perfect score from the 2019 Association of Personal Photo Organizers national conference evaluations for their business foundations two-day intensive workshop, “Clarity, Confidence & Intention for a Successful Photo Organizing Business.” We are thrilled to welcome them back to lead another business foundations intensive for our 2020 national conference.Cathi Nelson – APPO CEO & Founder
Stepping Out of Your Comfort Zone and Onto the Stage – Public Speaking Guide to Creating a Speech
Public Speaking is the number one fear people have. It also happens to be an important tool that you can use to grow your business, make a difference in the world and share the wonderful work you do. If you have a vision of yourself on the stage and need help stepping out of your comfort zone, this session will help you get there.
You will learn:
- The process that will boost your confidence to say “YES!” to your next speaking opportunity.
- To develop the one skill that creates an engaging presentation that will guarantee your success.
- How to create great content and develop an outline for your next speech.
Organizing Your Life from the Inside Out
Getting organized is not only about the stuff! It’s about you! Your environment is a reflection of whats going on inside your mind. You think if you only have the right containers everything will magically be organized. That only will work for a short time. You must organize what’s going on inside before the outside methods are effective. This session will help you get and stary organized.
You will learn:
- How to identify your personal organizing style for you to easily get and stay organized.
- How to develop a de-cluttering mindset to prevent clutter from reappearing.
- Best methods to handle your emotional clutter! PSA-Your kids don’t want your stuff!
- How to set small goals to create your clutter-free space and life.
Creating a Solid Business Foundation with Confidence, Clarity & Courage
There is more to creating a business than logos and websites. You have to first set the foundation for creating your vision on how you want your business to look and feel. This session is highly immersive and interactive with guidance and coaching, along with individual and group activities. This session is great for new entrepreneurs or if you are struggling with your current business.
You will learn:
- Your values along with your unique skills to gain clarity on who YOU are.
- How to create work-life balance by understanding your energy.
- How to identify your target market and jobs that bring you joy.
- Confidence building exercises to recognize your value as a CEO of your business.
- Courage to go out and share your business and brilliance with the world!
Importance of Setting Boundaries as an Empath
Empaths have trouble setting boundaries because they are afraid of losing relationships and being lonely. They do so much for others at the cost of their health and well being. This session will help you use your gifts of an empath to create your best life.
You will learn:
- The importance of setting boundaries and making self-care a priority.
- How to create a community of support when you start to set your boundaries.
- To see your intuitive gifts as strengths to help you create balance in your life.
- How to be more productive by creating more time to do the things you enjoy!
Lisa and Lisa did an amazing job helping guide thoughtful activities to give us clarity about our WHY’s and more. It was the best class I could have asked for and it exceeded my expectations. Couldn’t have been happier!APPO Intensive Attendee
I have spoken to several groups in the St. Louis area; including the Middendorf/Kredell & Corporate Libraries, MOPS groups, Retirement Homes, Professional Women & Business Networking Groups. I’m also a member of Toastmasters.
References are available upon request.
The larger events I spoke at:
- 2016 Working Women’s Survival Show Breakout Session: Calming Your Photo Overwhelm
- 2017 APPO Conference Breakout Session/Cleveland, OH: Eliminate Your Fear! Learn How to Give Knockout Presentations with Ease
- 2018 APPO Conference Breakout Session.Raleigh, NC: Joyful You Joyful Business
- 2018 Toastmasters District Conference Breakout Session: Entrepreneurial Excellence
- 2018 Professional Organizers of Canada Breakout Session/Kelowna, BC: Joyful You Joyful Business
- 2018 NAPO St Louis Chapter Meeting
- 2019 12 Hour Pre-APPO Conference Intensive Session/Albuquerque, NM: Confidence, Clarity, & Intention to Creating a Successful Business.